https://www.motorbeam.com finds out which bikes are overpriced in India. Our prime 5 most overpriced bikes’ record has bikes that are good in their very own method however are priced too excessive.
5) Honda CBR250R – It makes it to our record for being very dated now and despite the fact that Honda has up to date the mannequin globally with a CBR design (the Indian mannequin seems to be like a VFR), they nonetheless promote us the bike which was designed greater than 6 years again.
4) KTM Duke 200 – Not solely is the Duke 200 now dearer than the Dominar 400, it does not provide a slipper clutch or ABS which the Bajaj motorbike does. Additional, the Duke 200 has now develop into slower because of the replace to BS4.
3) Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 – One other bike which is priced near the Dominar 400, the Pulsar RS 200 appears overpriced because it lacks dual-channel ABS (one thing bikes half its value just like the TVS Apache 180 provide) and in addition is barely marginally quicker than the Pulsar 200 NS which prices Rs. 50,000/- much less.
2) Yamaha R3 – No ABS and nonetheless prices Rs. Four lakhs? The R3 additionally misses out on a slipper clutch, does not have R worthy parts and is extra of a Fazer 300 with its sports activities touring nature somewhat than the R15’s track-centric journey expertise.
1) Kawasaki Ninja 300 – A 300cc bike which prices awfully near a middle-weight bike and nonetheless lacks ABS, does not have greater than 10 gross sales and repair shops throughout India and even misses out on a LED tail-light which 150cc bikes provide, the Ninja 300 is in a dire want of an replace and value discount.
Subscribe to the channel:
Comply with Us On: