1. To start with, purchase a non- judicial stamp paper from e- samparak or from stamp vendor which is situated in your residential location.
2. Draft the WILL
3. Usually, you’ll do it on a INR 100 or 500 stamp paper.
4. Attain out to the workplace of registrar (additionally referred to as sub- registrar workplace) close by your residential location.
5. Every area inside your metropolis could have completely different workplaces.
6. Workplace of registrar would want 2 witnesses to signal the WILL in entrance of the registrar. (Bodily presence is required)
7. It’s advisable to hold all of the documentary proof paperwork like tackle proof, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport in authentic together with their photo-copies.
8. Registrar will click on and retailer image of executor of WILL and the witnesses within the govt. data.
9. Registrar will make a copy of WILL in govt. data and supply one to you together with his workplace registry stamp.
10. Presently, your WILL turns into registered WILL.
Learn Extra : https://www.nrilegalservices.com/how-to-register-a-will/
To look at extra subscribe to our channel
Study extra about our companies
Observe our weblog to remain up to date
Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Observe us on Fb
Observe us on Instagram