How to install windows 7 from USB : Find out some essential processes now!
How to install windows 7 from USB
If you have plenty of choices for installing any new version of windows from USB then you will surely feel very attracted to that. Here you will come to know some effective knowledge about How to install windows 7 from USB very well. It will surely help you to make the process easier for you. So, just get ready for your USB and keep reading can help you very positively. You just need to wait for some minutes and you will see that you can install windows 7 from USB.
Benefits of installing windows from USB
Now, you may think what are the benefits of installing windows from USB! Right? Well, the answer is USB is one of the best external devices that is extremely accessible and you can be able to get almost every computer with a USB supporter. And the best part is this one is the easiest way to install windows on your device very well. You just need to connect a USB to your device and you are ready for further processes. As easy as it sounds.
Prepare for the installation
You have to first prepare everything for the installation. For that, you have to have windows 7 setup files on the USB to get the process started. So, what you will need to start the process?
- A windows 7 ISO
- A device that works properly with windows
- A USB
The process of installing windows 7 from a USB
To properly install windows 7 from a USB will take 15 to 20 minutes and it will depend on your computer’s speed mostly. You just need to now, read all the steps properly and while starting the process you also need to make sure that you are following every step one by one as well. So, let’s start now.
- First, you have to create an ISO image file from a Windows 7 USB. If you have an idea about this process then well and good. But if you do not have any idea then you just need to search on the internet and go with the instructions that can help you very well. Then you have to come back here for further instructions to install windows 7 from USB.
- Then you have to download the windows 7 download tool and once it is downloaded check the file well before starting the next process.
- You have to start the windows 7 tool program now and you will locate it in your start menu.
- Now choose the ISO file screen and select browse.
- Then you have to select your windows 7 file and click to open.
- Now, you have to choose the media type screen and then click the USB device
- Then insert the USB device screen and select the external hard drive where you wanted to put the windows 7 installation files.
- Now, click on begin coping.
- Then you have to click on the Yes button to ensure the confirmation in the next windows.
- You have to wait for the program to process and for that, it will take 5 minutes almost.
- Then you will see that your USB Drive was created successfully and now, you are ready to choose the windows 7 download tool program.
- You just need to click on the install now option and your process will be started and you will get the new windows 7 version on your device.
Tips and more information
- To know if your USB is bootable or not, you just need to open the windows disk management tool and right-click on the USB Drive. Then you have to select then properties then go to the hardware tab. And look for the partition style. You will surely get the information.
- You can be able to install one active windows 7 at a time.
If you are looking for some essential information about the process of installing windows 7 from USB then this article will surely help you. You can follow all the steps carefully to get success and can also share the process with your friends as well. So, are you ready to install windows 7 from USB now?